Has anyone tried the Nutrisytem diet?

How long did you do it for? How much did you spend on it? How much weight did you lose and most importanly do you recommend it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I lasted for 2 months. I personally thought all the food was gross. It is expensive, plus the other foods that you need to add to to make it a balanced meal. Then, If you have to make dinner for the rest of the family, it gets old really fast. I went out and bought a food scale and started using that. in the last 6 months I lost 45 lbs. this is with exercise and not drinking any soda or kool aide.
    Anonymous

• I could only afford a month . lol It cost me $300. And I lost a 1/2 lb a day. There were some good meals. The eggs and soy chips were gross. lol But overall if I had $$$ I would do it again.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Hubby tried it for about 2 months. It's about $300, which is OK if you never also go to the grocery, but you have to because it's basically starving you to death, and you have to "supplement" with fresh veggies and what not. The food was tiny and not so tasty. I would not recommend it. He lost about 20 pounds, but whoop-de-doo. He couldn't eat dinner with the rest of us and that was not good.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009