champagne

what champagne would go with chocolate strawberries!? i'm shopping at kroger so nothing too expensive.

girlie2

Asked by girlie2 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I would get any sparkling wine/champagne that's reasonably priced. I'd stay away from spumantes though, they're way too sweet and would take away from the natural sweetness of the strawberries. I'd go for a brut.. dry, but not too dry.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• As crazy as it sounds my fave champagne is Andre. I LOVE it. I like it better than the more expensive stuff. It's about $4 a bottle.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 5:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I have to agree with NorahSethsMommy ...LOL... I really love that stuff too... I also slice a 1/2 of strawberry and put it into my glass...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2009