Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help with federal income taxes and tax treaties for J1 visa holders, please.

My husband works on J1 visa, he is paid from a grant but still the federal tax is taken from his pay. Is there somobody who can explain me the system etc. Write me, please a personal message and I will give details. Thank you.

Answer Question

Asked by GabiCZ at 4:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I would go to a CPA

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.