Share your back to school lunchbox ideas. These are some of my daughter's favorites.

1. Chicken Souvlaki (usually left over from dinner) cut chicken into strips or bite size pieces and marinate with McCormick Greek Seasoning & olive oil, saute until golden

Serve in pita pockets with Tzatziki  sauce, lettuce tomatoes For school lunch I pack everything into separate containers so nothing gets soggy.

Fruit

2. Crackers, Cheese, Ham sliced cucumbers, carrot sticks and Ranch dressing for dip, grapes

3. Mini tacos (left over from dinner)

Mini Taco shells, meat (packed in container so it can be heated) lettuce, tomato, cheese

Fruit

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 2:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2012 in

• At my kids school they dont have a microwave for the kids to use, so things have to be put in a thermos to keep warm. The taco idea is a good one though, I could probably do that and wrap it in something.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2012

• My kids are in high school and buy lunch. If they want to bring lunch they are old enough to make it themselves. I don't have to be involved anymore.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 3:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2012

Next question in
Keeping Stuff

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Sex during pregnancy,