Af not due yet but...

Been having twinges in my ovaries, stretchy feeling in my abdomen and slight headaches and been gagging and exhausted. What could be up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Stress, PMS or early pregnancy signs. All you can do is test if you are late.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2012

• If you've had sex and are ttc, then just wait till AF is due and if it doesn't come, then test!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2012

• Either test or wait; time will tell. Sometimes I think women who are trying to conceive overanalyze every little twinge and headache--believe me, I've been down that road. You'll make yourself crazy. Just wait for your period, and if it doesn't come, test yourself or go to the doctor. You know, before the age of pregnancy tests, women just waited till nature and time gave them an answer one way or the other.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2012

• It could be signs that your period is coming. Some times its possible to have period signs that are close to early pregnancy signs. I suggest waiting to see if you miss your period or you might end up over thinking it and stressing over it which can cause your period to be late too. Personally I've never had headaches as a sign of early pregnancy. Usually in most woman morning sickness does not kick in until at least 4-6 weeks along. Just be patient and if af doesnt come then test.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2012