5 year old poops everytime in her underwear

My twin 5 almost 6 yr old stepdaughters are going to kindergarden this and im super worried that theres gunna be problems because one of the is always pooping her undrwear and weve been tryin to work with her but nothing works promise of prizes, punishment, scolding ect. is NOT working. and its hard to teaCh them right because they spend time with their dad and i then they go with their mom who would rather ignor the problem then try to fix it. we make the baby clean her underwear everytime and its like it doesn't phase her. Her sister doesn poop and rarely spots. so i have no idea what to do cuz i dont want her to hav to deal with that problem her first year of school.. running out of options please help thanks...

doubletrouble92

Asked by doubletrouble92 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2012 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I wish I had an answer for you, but we are going through they same thing. We have tried everything and nothing has worked. All I can say is, you are not alone.
    cjsk

Answer by cjsk at 10:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2012