Do you feel like you are wasting your life in front of a computer?

Seriously, how much time do you waste in front of a computer and do you realize you will NEVER get that time back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just like you are.
    Anonymous

• Well, since I work two jobs through the computer, really don't feel like I am wasting time. I like being able to bring home some money. Being able to hop onto other sites while I am working is just a nice benefit.
    Anonymous

• yeah...lol. well it's not like i'm not taking care of and playing with my kids and letting the house get so messy it's nasty. it's winter, so there's nothing really to do but stay in, so why not get on the computer? now when it starts getting warm, you won't see me up here as often.
    Anonymous

• i used to, but am getting better. there are far more important things.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 5:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Well I used to because last year I had shut down my online shop. But in the next few months we will have a new website that doesn't require inventory THANK GOD, and this is one reason I've always been able to be online a lot more than the average person who works outside the home.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yes, you can waste time on computer just like you can waste time watching too much T.V.
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Not so much wasted time, but spent time. It makes the day go faster. I'm really just waiting for 2023.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Sometimes I feel this way.
    Ivayla

Answer by Ivayla at 6:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• haha, yeah I do waste a lot of time on here. but i do plenty of other things and my house is clean and my family is happy and not neglected, so i don't feel too bad. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 7:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Since I have three children to cook for, do their laundry and dishes and I work part time, I feel I deserve my computer time. As long as my house is picked up, I don't feel guilty at all. I usually keep it under an hour aday but sometimes maybe 2 hours total. I get up at 6:15 every morning so I don't think that is bad at all.
    armywife_2000

Answer by armywife_2000 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2009