If you HAD to go back in time and change something in your past, what would it be?

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 1:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• it would be when i was 11 i got drunk and my parents DIDNT find out but it was with me and two other friends and i got drunk and i made out with a girl for like 10 minutes str8

Answer by kaitbowk95 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My family moved when I was 7, and I changed very much as a person after that move. I really wonder how different my life would have been had we stayed in the first town.

Answer by StarrMom2Xander at 3:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• My daughter would have lived... I would have known what to do

Answer by songstressdiva1 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I wouldn't have gotten married,I would have continued to live with him.

Answer by LiabraLady1965 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i would of never left my daughter with here daddy

• Nothing. I am who I am because of the things that have happened to me. If I were to change those things, then I would not be the same person

Answer by starglo at 6:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i would have put my car under my insurance right away, cause i wrecked it 45 days after i bought it and my insurance comp. wouldn't cover it. : (

Answer by mgm_5 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I would have waited longer to get into committed relationships, dated less and hung out with friends more. Oh and spend more time doing things I wanted to do before becoming a wife and mother