Have you ever riden on a motorcycle? Did you like it?

My husband owns one, and I love ridin with him! Our yearly vacation is Bike Week in Daytona, Fl! I might even get my own bike, someday!

TheLostMuppet

Asked by TheLostMuppet at 6:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I used to date a guy who had one and we go riding all the time, I loved it! I would actually love to learn how to ride one myself, especially these days with gas prices so high!
    wondra

Answer by wondra at 6:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• No, I have never ridden on a motorcycle!!!!!!!!! and I will never know if I would like it or NOT! LOL, LOL, LOL!
    yellowbird03

Answer by yellowbird03 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• LOVE IT I WAS RAISED WITH HARLEYS N BIKERS/TRUCKERS... LOVE THE WIND IN MY HAIR CRUZ'N' DOWN THE ROAD
    jewlbug

Answer by jewlbug at 7:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes, and it was a little scarey going around the corners, but it was fun....My husband wants one, but I am afraid .....
    Anonymous

• My first bike was a dirtbike and my dad was a harley man. I grew up on motorcycles! I swear.. my next man will have a motorcycle and I will be holding on tight behind him.. there is nothing sexier than a hot man on a bike! yummy!
    pipandmijosmom

Answer by pipandmijosmom at 10:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• LOVE RIDIN BIKES!! Especially love the sound of a Harley, want my own someday soon, tired of bein the biker bitch, I wanna drive that thang!
    Rene995

Answer by Rene995 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I like being the biker bitch since I am way too uncoordinated to actually drive one. We don't own one YET, but fortunately I have a select few trusted friends that I'm "allowed" to go riding with. It's so much fun... I love everything about it. Dirt bikes, however, scare me. my 9yr old broke his wrist in 2 places a few weeks ago on one. Cast comes off next thurs.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2008