What's your favorite thing about cafemom?

Fr me I'd have to say the games, I really like doing laundry here, lol. The showdowns are fun sometimes but I lose and sometimes it makes no sense because for one the pic doesn't belong in the category and it's sometimes an object versuses my daughter???

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like the groups and the Answers. I also like that the site is active and that there are so many people playing here.

Answer by Bmat at 6:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I love the debates, the new friends i have made and

THE SIGGYS AND DECORATING MY PAGES. I LOVE SIGGIES. HAVE EVEN STARTED MAKING SOME OF MY OWN.

TELL YOU WHAT. YOU JOIN ME AT
    A TOUCH OF SIGGIES AND TELL ME YOU SAW THIS COMMENT AND I WILL MAKE YOU A SIGGY WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.
    HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
    BTW... WE HAVE PROFILE CONTESTS
    JESUSCARES4YOU2

Answer by JESUSCARES4YOU2 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I like the showdowns, the answer section, and the group I'm in about being addicted to shopping for your child! Lol
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 6:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Amazing haven for all things Momma~related!
    But really. I'm just here for the freaks and the amazing info that some people care enough to share.
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 6:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• love the showdowns, love the all momma related stuff and love that I can share alot more than I normally would with people on myspace..hahha
    memomma2

Answer by memomma2 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I like all the opinions that float around about so many different topics. I like the showdowns too but like you said I hate when I put a picture of me and hubs for Cutest Couple and we get paired with a couple little kids. We are doomed to failure then!
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 6:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I like the groups I'm in and I love the Answers here! But I'm such a train wreck, I don't know why I think I can give advice! :D

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• MY CHAT ROOM. I MUST SAY THE LADIES IN THERE HAVE BECOME PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS AND ITS A NICE RELIEF TO GO THERE AND CHAT DURING THE DAY OR AT NIGHT WHEN LIFE'S STRESSES ARE TOO MUCH. ITS LIKE A MINI VACATION!!
    boogirlsmommy

Answer by boogirlsmommy at 6:19 AM on Feb. 6, 2009