ringworm?please people who has delt with it before only

my 6 month old little girl just got dianosed with ringworm its not on her face now but if it were to get on her face what would i use on it the doctors told me to use lamotrine athletes foot med on her back but cause she dident have it on her face they did not tell us what to use please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Kids' Health

• You can use blue star ointment. I doubt it will get on her face. Just clean and sanitize all of her toys etc to keep her from getting it again.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 6:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• same thing. Just rub it in well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• If you would like to try a more natural approach....
    http://natural-homeremedies.com/homeremedies_ringworm.htm
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2009

• ANY ANTI FUNGAL CREAM WILL WORK MY SON GOT THAT ONCE ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD HIS HAIR FELL OUT IN A COMPLETE CIRCLE IT WAS WIERD.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I had "friends" allll over when I first found out I was preggers. lol Then when they were tooo close for comfort I went in. Anyways, any anti-fungal cream will work. Mine spread FAST!!!! But they loved me. Gross. Unless she has it on her hands or lays her face on a part of her body that has it I wouldn't worry. Especially if you have been using the cream as told then she should be safe. And her face. OH and yes it comes from cats, BUT just like parvo you can bring it in on your soles of your shoes! WAaahaaaa nasty. So take your shoes off at the door.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2009