The sex of the baby

I did not want no more kids cause I have 3 girls and I just did not want 4 girls. so after I find out that I was going to have a baby I cry bad and everyone think it's cause I do not want no more kids but I just do not want no more girls.

Will someone told me to stop thinking like that cause if it's a girl it's going to take me sometime to get over it and I may not want to much to do with her. But I told her I'm going to love my baby if it's a boy/girl.

But would I feel that way if I have another girl???
Should I talk to my doctor about this???
It maybe a crazy question but I just do not want to feel that way about the baby if it's a boy/girl.

But do u have all one sex and looking for the other sex???
how did u feel about it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know I'll be disappointed if this one is another girl. I want a boy so bad. I will love this child regardless but there is such a thing as gender depression.

Here's a good article

http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/fetal_development/genetics_gender/article/overcoming-gender-disappointment

I know how you feel and if you feel like you might need to talk to your OB about it, it can't hurt. Good luck! And thinking Blue for you!
    Anonymous

• Some people say you will have what ur mom had first, then second and so on. All of the people I know it went in that order and so has my babies. So do u have alot of sisters?
    Anonymous

• im pregnant now and i find out the sex on the 10th- and im scared because i thin i might cry if its another boy- lol i tell everyone that no matter wut i love him/her which is true but i also know that ill probably be very disappointed- especially for the fact that i have already ad 4 boys- i think u should just keep thinking positive though it helps me when my mind starts wandering over to that
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• oh and for the 2nd anon answer- i wish it was true for me lol! my mom had 4 girls i think im the opposite of her lol thats why im thinking the 5th might just break the cycle lol cause she only had 4
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i have 2 boys and my third boy on the way.my mom also had 3 girls.
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I don't mean to be all down on ppl's answers but why would what your mom had make any difference when it's the man's sperm that decides whether its a boy or girl?
    MattysWoWMoM

Answer by MattysWoWMoM at 12:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Will Mattys sometime it work like that my mom had 3 girls and I had 3 girls
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:08 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Dear me I hope not lol. My mom had 3 boys and then me, I have 1 boy and really want a girl this time!
    MattysWoWMoM

Answer by MattysWoWMoM at 4:56 PM on Feb. 5, 2009