TMI!!

after having a baby is it normal to bleed heavy? i mean I just put a pad on and it socked fast and when I pee this chucks of blood comes out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep
    Anonymous

• I bled very heavily the first few days then it started to slow down. I also had clots for about 2 1/2 weeks. The first two days after I had one clot the size of a deck of cards.

However, if you're really concerned, call your doctor.
    Anonymous

• You should not bleed this heavy after a few days. If it has been more than three or four days, call your doctor.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 7:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It varies from person to person, I would call and just ask your doctor. After I had my baby I bled very heavily for days, with chunks of stuff coming out, and HUGE clots. Everything was fine with my body. But its better to talk to your doctor if you feel it is too excessive. Good Luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i bled heavy for like 3-4 days but i had light spotting for like 9 months which i never heard of but my doctor said it was ok
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 7:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2009