Make Up?

I haven't bought new make up for myself in over 2 years. And I really want to start wearing make up again it makes me feel so much better about myself. Do you have any advice on what I should get? I recently colored my hair too, so the makeup I do have is not looking right on me and my foundation isn't matching my skin tone.HELP!

mommyuphold

Asked by mommyuphold at 6:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wouldn't wear make up that old anyways. Just get rid of it and get new. It can grow bacteria and stuff in it that can make you break out. I use Bare Minerals and I love it!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 6:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• my mom uses that new bare minerals makeup and it is awesome. doesnt break your skin out, its great. but its really expensive.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I love M-A-C,Mary Kay and Maybelline~
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• have a consultation @ one of the makeup counters, make an apt. or go in..its usually free but ur expected to buy at least 2 things usually, i work for clinique & LOVE their products. if u have any other questions let me know. but they best way to get the right colors is go to the counter & play to see what u like. good luck!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I use this awesome DVD I found on how to apply make-up! It has really helped me achieve different looks from daytime casual to evening glamour. The make-up artist, Krista Embry, has worked with celebrity clients across the country, so she has a lot to offer in the way of experience. What I like best is the simplicity of her teaching. If I can do this, I know the average woman out there can do it too! I've put a link to the website below, where you can go and see a free tip from her video. If you've ever had a question about how to apply make-up for any type of look, I highly recommend you check out this site "Impact Your Image". Let me know what you think!
    Plus you can get your colors done on there too!
    To visit the Impact Your Image website, go to this address: http://www.iyinow.com/index.asp?myid=4622 Email me with questions and how to get those custom colors as you need a password.. kim_dummermuth@yahoo.com
    Good luck!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 10:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I love Maybelline.Like you,I wear makeup to feel sexy,and feel good about myself.I never go out without makeup on,ever.
    MrsMarianne

Answer by MrsMarianne at 11:30 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Go to the Prescriptives counter, you can get your make up custom blend to your skin tone.
    terry8585

Answer by terry8585 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I love Avon esp the mineral makeup
    www.youravon.com/jortiz5522
    jortiz1978

Answer by jortiz1978 at 12:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009