Update!

Ok so i posted a question about whether or not it was messed up that when i called my doc. office, the lady wouldnt let me talk to my doctor and i was in alot of pain...
Well, i went to L&D, they put me on a monitor, The babys heart beat was fine, she was active.... Im measuring bigger than i should be, Im 31 weeks and measuring 35.... So thats why im in pain they said... which still doesnt make sense to me... She checked my cervix and the outside is open and inside is closed...

But they said everything is fine and to wait until my next doc apt. on the 11th about me measuring big...

Thank ladies :] My mind is at ease...

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was measuring big...I was 32 weeks and measuring at 39. My doctor sent me to L&D to have them check out the baby and amniotic fluid and all checked out fine. I went back to the doctor 5 days later for a follow up and I was measuring right where I was suppose to be. The doctor could not figure out why I was measuring so big. He said the baby could have been laying in a strange position and that was the only explanation he could give me. Good Luck and I hope things are back to normal at your next visit!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I am so glad to hear this! Thank you for letting us know, and best of luck to you.

Answer by Bmat at 6:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Ya for sure I'm Glad your ok I still can't believe how messed that nurse was!!! Well maybe they will induce you since your so Big!
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 12:17 AM on Feb. 6, 2009