• In the Spotlight:

what do i do ?. again ?.read lol

ok i deleted my previous question , because i forgot to mention that him taking our son was only for a night . so again we are in a heated argument and he wants colby for the night , should i or no ?.

colbysmommie95

Asked by colbysmommie95 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• its hard girl i know but dont keep him from him. my son is the only thing that held me up so i needed him more. but if he is good to his son an its one night just let him itll be ok.
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Huh?
    Anonymous

• You cannot keep your son from him because you two are arguing. I wouldn't let him have him overnight but I would let him take him for about 4 or 5 hours. Don't punish your son. If he is a good father and wants to spend time with him, let him. Your child is not a pawn
    Anonymous

• You need to post the question here because not everyone read your previous question....
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 7:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I agree with Anon 608, Don't punish your son because you two are arguing. It's between you and his father and your son shouldn't be put off as a pawn.
    Anonymous

• yeah i understand this and i want more then anything for brandon to be in colbys life ; but what had happened was me and him was arguing and he basically told me he dont care about me anymore , but he can be a good father when he wants to , he has not once asked for colby until i said something so idk .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• he has rights too as a father just as you have them as a mother. what makes you think you are a better mother than he is a father and can keep the child from him?
    Anonymous