sleeping problem

I have a 13 mont old girl.. ever since she was maybe 4 months old i have let her sleep in her swing..... well she is way to big for it now.. i try to put her in her crib to sleep but she will cry for ever... i will keep going in there to calm her down but ntohing works.... please somone help me... i would like her to sleep in her crib for naps.. (she does sleep in her crib at night.. i rock her to sleep) but during th day she dont like me rocking her...

nesamama

Asked by nesamama at 7:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• They sell this thing that goes under the mattress and it vibrated the crib...this IMO will work great for her. I dont know what it is called but I Will google it for you if you want
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• https://www.sleeptightinfantsoother.com/order.html
    This is the website...it is a lil spendy but WORTH it
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child may be the solution for you. PM me if you want to know how the method works.
    You may wish to put the swing in her room and combine it with the Healthy Sleep Habits model: put her in the swing for a few minutes while you read a book or two to her and then put her down in the crib.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 7:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2009