Having same symptoms as a period but i think could be pregnancy symptoms too. how can i tell them apart? or how long should i wait to get a test?

tyring to conceive. my symptoms: bloating, gas, food cravings, mood swings, headaches (sometimes), backaches, nausea

smflanery

Asked by smflanery at 4:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait until you are a few days late, then test.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:11 PM on Aug. 22, 2012

• With my daughter I had all of my period symptoms (pressure down there, killer cramps, head ache, tired, hunger, sore boobs). It wasnt until I started my "period" (I put it like that because you cant get a period while pregnant but you can have vaginal bleeding) and it was very light and spotty that I decided to test and it was positive. With my son all I had was sore boobs lol and I never bled and missed my period. This time I'm not sure. I havent really had any symptoms except sore boobs and some cramps but I am 3 dys late (was suppose to start the 11th) and no period. Took a test yesterday and it was negative so I'm waiting til the weekend to test again if I dont start by then. Good luck to you :)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• i feel like that before i start my period too. when you're pregnant you don't get food cravings immediatley
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2012

• Thanks.
    smflanery

Comment by smflanery (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2012

• I always felt exactly like I was about to get my period. I only knew when I was a few days late. Wait until you are a few days late, then test. Good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2012