What would you do if you won the lottery ?

I would put my house up for sale and buy a bigger and newer one,customized for my family. Buy a piece of land to put it on. Buy a new mini van,take my kids on a shopping spree at toys r us, put money away for their college fund, give some money to my friends who have it rough right now, build my parents a home and give them some money, buy myself a sports car, let my husband retire and buy whatever he wanted to,get a boob job, liposuction, a tummy tuck and a butt lift lol, take my family and a few close friends on a vacation somewhere warm and fun, put money into an account for when i get old and can't touch it until then and put my kids in private school.And do some long overdue retail therapy !

Angie32Red

Asked by Angie32Red at 7:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Buy a hundred acres and build a house for each of my family members with enough space between us to feel like we all have our own space with a "activity center" in the middle of the property for all of our bbqs and get togethers. Pay off our bills and buy a new car.
    4angelsformommy

Answer by 4angelsformommy at 7:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• pay off my bills , buy a house, buy a new car, get married, go back to school, hire a housekeeper and a nanny (for while i'm at school), send my b/f to school, pay off his car loan, start a college fund for my kid, give a good portion to children's hospital for cancer research, put the rest in savings for when im retired so i can have a live in nurse and never be in a nursing home
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 7:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Alot more then what I am doing now! LOL
    Pay off some bills,pay off my house,pay off both my parents house and my In-laws house and all their bills. Put money away for my childs future, buy another home in Florida for vacations, and give some money to the poor and to my religion. I can go on and on, but I would also try to save as much of it as possible..I guess it would depend on how much I won!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Pay off debt, buy a house, a new car. I would also put alot aside for college. My parents love there house- so I would get them a lifetime membership to a lawn care/landscaping company so they would never have to mow the lawn, rake, etc again.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 7:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yeah I'd probably hire a part time nanny and housekeeper too and put an elevator in my house so that way when I get old I can go upstairs.
    Angie32Red

Answer by Angie32Red at 8:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I would dissappear and take cruise after cruise for a month and just think about what to do next. build a home on nice land, remodel my parents and grandmothers house, pay off my truck, get the car i want, save some for kids and me later, hire a cook and fitness trainer for one year, shop until i dropped, donate to church and community organizations, pay off debts, start my own business and live happily ever after and somehow have the wedding of my dreams.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 9:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I'd pay off all my bills, help out some friends that are like family(red) help some family, take j, our kids and myself on a European vacation. Of course put some away for the old age days and the kiddos. House, shopping, the works....give some to some charites.
    faithdravenmom

Answer by faithdravenmom at 10:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• First I would look into good investments so that my money worked for me and not the other way around. Then if I am smart enough I could just live off of the interest alone. I would give to charity of some sort and take care of family and friends. I would by a farm or ranch somewhere and die happy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:26 AM on Feb. 5, 2009