There must be a magnet on my butt...

And metal in my computer chair. I keep saying I'm done for the night and I'm gonna get some stuff done while I'm child-less, but I keep coming back! Anyone else have this problem? I'm usually only here for 5-10 mintues at a time, but I'm back every so often to browse through again!!!

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 7:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah but mine is special because i have a cloth chair so it must be a cloth magnet lol wait static cling thats it i need a dryer sheet for my butt
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 7:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Lol I do it all the time. As soon as all my chores are done and the my dd is in bed, it's hard to get me away. Especially when I'm browsing cafemom
    ColorMeCurvy

Answer by ColorMeCurvy at 7:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• The answer section can be particularly addictive. I've spent an embarrassing amount of time on here...but hopefully I've also managed to provide help to those who need it, and humor to brighten someone's day.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It is addictive. I find some of the questions and responses to be fun and informative. I should be doing my final project for school and Im here answering questions playing around lol
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 8:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009