Jesus=God?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Jesus is not God. A man and a prophet - not God and not the son of God, just a man.
    b_cheerful

Answer by b_cheerful at 10:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Jesus is God's son.
    They are of the same but different.

'They are cut from the same cloth'
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 7:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• God and Jesus. Father and son. Creator and created. All men and women are created in gods image, so the earthly vessel that Jesus inhabited would also be in gods image. Jesus was a very special man, who did incredible things. And if just so happens that they things he encouraged was love of a god that loves his people.
    Anonymous

• Jesus is "God the Son." For those that believe in a triune God (the Trinity) there are three parts to one God. Father, Son and Spirit. My denomination likens it to our roles in lives that we have (to explain it on a very basic level). I am one person but I am also a sister, a daughter and a mother. God is omnipotent and omniscient. He is able to operate the three parts of his being separately as well as all three at the same time (for instance at John the Baptist's baptism of Jesus). While it may seem that there are three different beings, they are all part of one God. Jesus is God incarnate.  He is God made into flesh to walk among us. A lot of people believe very differently about who Jesus is and what his role was when he walked the earth. This is just one version and the one I particularly hold to.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I was raised to believe that Jesus was the SON of God.
    Not 3 people in 1, like the trinity says but 3 INDIVIDUAL personages with ONE purpose.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• God is a spirit. Jesus is the flesh of God..God robed Himself in flesh to be born in a manger.
    Scripture bears out "I and my father are one". Jesus said that. Father, Son and Holy Ghost = one name. That name is JESUS. Father, Son and Holy Ghost are TITLES..not names.
    Smilzsomuch

Answer by Smilzsomuch at 8:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I agree with Smilzsomuch
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Makes no sense...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• You said it smilzsomuch!!!!!!!
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• ihartu it wont make sense to those without understanding.

smitz explained it well.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009