do you drive a dodge durango?

DH andI just bought a 2004 dodge durango we love it... it only has 52,000 miles on it, not bad for a 5 year old vehicle anyways... have u had any bad experiences with um like the engine and all?

theycallmemomie

Asked by theycallmemomie at 8:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• my hubby had one about 4 years ago, he ever had any trouble with it but he only had ot for a couple months before trading it in tho, so im probably not much help! lol
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 8:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I had one back in 05 and LOVED IT!!! But, I only owned it 2 weeks before I hit 2 deer head on and totaled it....... But I love it!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i have a 2002 and it is falling apart at both ends. the whole breaking system went out.$3700.00 and then i had a bad somthing else $2400.00 both back windows won't roll down and only the passanger side door locks work. sorry but everyone in my family has a dodge and the durango seems to have the most problems. time for an upgrade.
    lovebugs_08

Answer by lovebugs_08 at 5:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2009