CHEATING should I stay out of it??? MORALS???

Okay, this is a long and complicated story so I will shorten it.

I was dating a man in October 2011 brieftly. About 3 or 4 dates. I determined he was strange and got a weird vibe, so I decided NOT to pursue anything further.

In March 2012 I began dating a new man which by conversation coincidentally knows the man I was dating in October 2011. He told me that he works with his FIANCE and he is engaged and has been for over a year!! They will be getting married at the end of AUGUST.

This man has been contacting me via text message and calling me insisiting on seeing me. HE IS ENGAGED and will be getting married in less than two weeks!!

I feel that its not my place to get involved in this... I do not know what is morally right! SHOULD I TELL HIS FIANCE WHAT IS HAPPENING??? I know that if I were in her shoes, I would want the truth.

HELP!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Aug. 14, 2012 in Relationships

• Stay out of it. You don't need the headache. More then likely the fiance wont believe you and thinking you're just trying to stop the wedding because you want the groom. As for the "fiance" tell him if he contacts you one more time you will go to the police for harassment.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

• I would tell him that if he contact you one more time you are going to tell his fiance and after that file a harrasment suit against him. Just to see if that scare him off. But in reality I would not tell the girlfriend anything.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

• HE DOESNT KNOW THAT I KNOW HE IS ENGAGED!!! HE THINKS I DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

• No need to scream. That doesn't matter. Stay out of it, why must you stick yourself in the problem.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

• Just ignore him. Or tell him that if he doesn't stop contacting you, you're going to the police. But I wouldn't waste my time telling his fiancee. She won't believe you, and you'll just be creating more trouble for yourself.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

• Then tell him you know he's engaged. You don't have to say how you know.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 9:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

• What purpose would contacting the Fiance serve?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 9:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

• "HE DOESNT KNOW THAT I KNOW HE IS ENGAGED!!! "

--

Well now is a good time to deliver that awesome little nugget. Tell him you know he is engaged and that you WILL tell his fiance and will be filing harassment charges if he continues to contact you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:56 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

• Ask him how his fiance feels about him contacting you, then delete and block his number. Simple
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:57 AM on Aug. 14, 2012

• wow i cant believe how many of you think its OKAY to just ignore the fact that he is DYING to cheat on his bride.

that is disgusting.

wouldnt you ladies want to know if you were about to marry a PIG????? I would!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Aug. 14, 2012