Who also believes religion is a joke?

To be spiritual is one thing, but the way people, today, force their religious beliefs down your throat.....or atleast try to..... It truly makes me laugh =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• A joke? Not hardly. More people have lost thier lives in the name of religion than any other cause. Religion is a wort on modern society, but not a joke...
    kballard

Answer by kballard at 6:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I don't like Religion...but I am a Christian. God never intended us to be "religious". He only wanted us to live by His word.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Renee, FYI, Christianity is a religion.
    kballard

Answer by kballard at 6:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I believe that religion is just another way for people to point fingers, argue and avoid what really matters. Do you Love the Lord your God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit {Creator/Father, Savior/King and Comforter/Guide} and do you love your neighbor as yourself. The rest of the things people decide to follow or not are extra. Also I believe the Bible is the Greatest Love Letter a Father could write for His Children!
    MomMe4Two

Answer by MomMe4Two at 7:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Actually Christianity isn't a religion, it's a way of life. It's living by God's word. It's not a made-up religion.
    luvr4ula

Answer by luvr4ula at 8:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Agree Christianity is ~ should be ~ a way of life.
    leannamama

Answer by leannamama at 9:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Religion worst characteristic is about being right, not about relationships. It's supposed to be about loving a higher power, relating to people and being and doing what's right and what good. Religion has been corrupted like every other organization known to man. If I follow anything, it's the concept of a higher power than me. Otherwise, I have a few choice words for religion...but religious readers might delete me!
    Anonymous

• I'm a Christian and I believe that Jesus is the only way to God. We need to make a choice to accept him as our savior or not. It is all about relationship.
    Anonymous

• I feel bad for all of the victims of Christianity War Fare. With the mission of ..believe as I do ..or Fry!! We , Christians, need to lead others to Christ through our lives and our actions...not by condemnation and judgements. I am sorry for the OP ! You are among many who have been blind sided by an Extremist Christian.
    I believe we should lead by a Christian Example ...not by trying to force anyone to believe as we do. If we live our lives as Christ intended others will see and want what we have...we won't have to go searching for them. They will be coming to take their share of Gods love too.

Christ is awesome...try to get to know him on your own terms.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:55 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Christianity is a religion. Religion is a way someone lives their life by. Please dont be fooled.

I give props to all "religions" who dont have a god or at least one who isnt insanely jealous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2008