What are you doing today?

I have no idea what we are doing.
Most likely will be in our backyard pool, and maybe the beach later.

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 12:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Just hanging out with the kids. I have a day off, so I don't want to do anything.
    Beeyatch80

Answer by Beeyatch80 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• Working, though my kid isn't feeling so hot so has spent most of the day in bed so far. We have Open House at my sons school tonight and I need to go grocery shopping.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• We are on vacation. I don't like the beach so I'm in the room doing CM. My dh and kids are now on the beach before the rain comes. I can't wait to get home to my own bed. I don't like to travel anymore.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 12:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• I have to finish my coffee, put on some sunscreen and go mow my lawn. Then I need to take a shower and take some paperwork over to the school for enrollment for my kids and hope that we can walk through the new school a little (doubtful). Maybe play at the playground for a minute until the kids burn their bottoms on the equipment since it's going to be so hot. They insist though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• husband fishing for another hour or 2
    then he's taking my dad to the grocery store while i take kids to library
    late lunch
    kids swim class, hoping to arrive early so they can get some hot tub time in
    dinner, kids to bed ASAP because my husband and I have a very hot monopoly game on hold we wanna finish
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• Was suppose to look at a new place but that's out the window.. do maybe the pool.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 12:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• The normal...clean the house, take care of the kiddos, wait for the hubby to come home.

Although, I had a fun filled morning!! I just got a new phone, and havent completely figured out the alarm clock thingy yet...so I THOUGHT I'd hit snooze, but obviously I shut the whole thing off. So, I had to scramble to get the kids ready and rush them to school...with a toddler and newborn no less! FUN FUN!!

I just feel bad cause my kiddos were 10 minutes late on their 4th day of school! What an awful mama :(
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 12:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• We are home finally! and trying to do wash, put things away, go through the mail, and generally clean up the house. 2 weeks with DH as a bachelor was too much for me to deal with. All with jet lag and a bit of sadness.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• nothing really.. Just ordered flowers for a local man who passed away :( Now I'm going to relax a little then pick up my house
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• Not much...looking for a job in the local paper.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2012