What diet pills have you tried? What are the pro's and Con's of them?

What diet pills have you tried? Have they worked? What were the pro's and con's of them and were did you find them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Be careful. I tried Dexatrim a few years ago. I had a bad experience with rapid heartbeat. Also, I woke during the night with a rapid heartbeat and my mouth and tongue went numb. It was scary...I thought I was having a stroke. I went to the doctors the next day. She said the obvious...come off them immediately.
    My sister is taking Alli. You have to be careful when taking this because if you eat alot of fat then you'll have problems with your bowels. You may have heard of this....you get the runs. But, if she's careful with her diet there's no side effects.
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 8:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I tried Relacore and it really worked well... almost too well it improves your mood and made me less stressed out too, but it made me not want to stop using it! those were the only side effects I felt! I did lose the the last 20lbs after my 1st baby and kept it off though!
    Jessiemay999

Answer by Jessiemay999 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I've tried Relacore & was always hungry. I like Detoxatrim with Hoodia. It's a full body detox and the hoodia really works to stop hunger pains. I eat a lot less. Some days I have to remind myself to eat because I'm just not hungry. First week I lost 10lbs.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I used this pill called yellow bullet. It works great. I lost 30 lbs in a matter of 6months. It gives you alot of energy. I would take it before i worked out. And by the way...i highly recommend Billy Blanks work out videos to anyone who has had a baby! I used that to lose ALL of my baby weight, its really great! The nice thing about it is that you dont have to go to the gym. While my child is taking a nap i do the video. Its fun too. You can take any pill in the world, but if you dont exercise your not going to see the results you want. I tried the new hydroxycut hardcore and i didnt see any results, this yellowbullet pill seemed to work the best!
    TLynn727

Answer by TLynn727 at 10:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I miss the one's with that banned herb now. They worked great for me after my first child was born. But they were banned before my last child was born. So, alas, no other diet pill has worked since. What was that stuff? Ephedra?
    Anonymous