TMI ?

This morning I was cleaning my nipples and a little yellow stuff came out. I know that this is the good stuff for the baby... Well does that mean if I start leaking that the baby wont get those nutritious vitamins that he needs for his first feeding? Oh and does that mean I might go into labor in the next few days... I know this sounds a bit silly considering this is my second child. My son is 8 and I didn't breast feed with him.

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 8:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well when i was about 8 months preggers i couldnt keep my nipples from leaking so your fine there . and it keeps producing until a couple days after baby is born , then the milk comes in . but congrats and dont stress .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• You aint going into labor anytime soon just because you started leaking.
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• your body will keep producing it until a little while after baby is born; And it doesn't necessarily mean you'll go into labor either. With my daughter i started producing it about 1 or 2 weeks before i had my daughter, but with this baby i've been producing it since about 5 1/2 to 6 months. It's just your body getting ready for baby.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 8:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Sounds good! I'm excited! 2 more weeks to go : )
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 8:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2009