Do you think some men can sense a woman being pregnant?

i have a funny story. My co worker (one who i am not too fond of ) looked at me the other day and said "you are glowing..are you pregnant..?" I was very upset..not knowing i was indeed pregnant, we had been trying for 4 years!! I quickly put him in his place and told him i was sure i would be the one to know if i was! Is this not crazy? how could some strange man know before me, or even my husband?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 2:54 PM on Aug. 14, 2012 in Just for Fun

• My DH didnt KNOW before me, but he started eating a LOT more before we found out with both our kiddos. After we found out about our newborn he said "I should have known. I've probably put on 5 lbs this week!" LMAO
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 3:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• My husband knew I was pregnant with our daughter almost 2 weeks before my missed period. The day after it was supposed to come, and didn't, I tested and I was pregnant.

Yes, it's possible.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• He knew about a week before I tested. I came out of the bathroom in tears and he said "yup I knew it"
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:17 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• That's amazing.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• My FIL always knows. And I tend to have a knack for it too. I often know before the woman herself knows.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 3:58 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• wow that strange. But congratulations
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 6:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• pretty cool! personally never heard of that
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:55 PM on Aug. 15, 2012

• sure it is possible
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:09 PM on Aug. 15, 2012

• 1%
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:01 PM on Aug. 15, 2012