Boys are gross.....

So...i took my son to the county fair where we live...(obviously), and he won 2 goldfish, 3 days ago. Well, one died late last nite/ early am. This morning i tried to get the dead one out of the bowl while keeping the other one in...not easy mind you...and the dead one fell in the sink down the drain. I tell my son to please help me get it out because to be honest i was about to puke right there and then.....ya know what he had the nerve to telll me...????????....."Mom, just turn on the garbage disposal..". EWWW!!!!!!....HELL NO!!!!.....GROSS!!!

SLC3015

Asked by SLC3015 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• He's not so attached to them, huh? That is funny. Did you turn it on? How did you get it out? Nasty nasty nasty
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• I would have turned on the garbage disposal!
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• LOL!
    Just throw some citrus rinds or baking soda down there

I have one that won't let go of his penis. I keep asking him if he's afraid that it will run away or something :)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• I would of turned on the disposal
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• I scooped the little F&%$#@ up with a slotted plastic spoon and flushed his ass.......i was afraid the disposal would stink for ever and cause my house to smell like goldfish remains!!!!....EWW!!!!!
    SLC3015

Comment by SLC3015 (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• I'd have turned on the disposal then thrown some ice and baking soda down after.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• I woul have turned on the disposal - no big deal, I've done it before- jsut run water for a few min after...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• He's right, just turn on the garbage disposal.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 5:02 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• I would have turned on the garbage disposal too.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2012

• Just turn on the garbage disposal. It is only a gold fish. Spray something if it smells but I doubt you would smell anything.
    purple41224

Answer by purple41224 at 11:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2012