Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help getting a place?

so i live with my mom right now and i just cant take it anymore, i have a seasonal job that doesnt start back till april, and i only have child support to live on right now.

does anyone know how i can get help with getting a appartment,

im in ohio


Asked by xxmissrainbow at 8:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Section eight, but it's a lottery and can take forever. Temp PA assistance.


    Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

  • Another job or get a roommate

    Answer by Godswk at 12:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

  • I want to move out too! I'm pretty much in the same situation and I'm too in Ohio. You're in my buddylist. What part of Ohio are you in?

    Answer by Riley1127 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

  • I hope this doenst come off as being rude. But how about getting a job? Not just the seasonal work, a full time job. Then you can save to move out of your Mothers house.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Feb. 5, 2009