Okay so here's the next part...If you are truly concerned about a loved ones well being, would you be judgmental by being honest about your feelings?

You know, like a drug problem, their childs safety, their safety etc. Once again, just food for thought. I'm not really asking for any real reason. I am interested on how we as good people separate being judgemental, but being true to yourself and others. I'm interested in your thoughts!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If it comes to someones well being- I would say something. I would be open, honest, but supportive by offering to help them in some way.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I'm OK with being judgemental.

I'm also honest with people. When I told my younger brother to stay away from my wedding 10 years ago, I told him it was because he was a loser on drugs with blue hair.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• These are very constructive answers!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• If it was in regards to safety I think I would have to say something but not attack the person but the behavior. Removing your personal views and just stating the facts about the behaviors can be benifical without being judgmental; unless when you are talking to this person you sound like a broken record with the you always, you never type of language...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Intervention! I would neve hold my tongue when it came to the safety of a loved one.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:10 AM on Feb. 5, 2009