PreSeed lubricant

Who has tried it? I see a few different kinds on the website. One with a tube and applicators, one with applicators and the lube already in them or something? There are obviously different from normal lube even in the application, so...how do I know what to get??

Thanks!

MamaCatCat

Asked by MamaCatCat at 8:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no idea...I was thinking that pre-seed lubricant was the same as pre-seminal fluid...I was thinking...You can buy that??? Why would you want it???? Where would you get it...low income sperm bank???
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• lol! no! totally different....it's a lubricant that is sperm-friendly to supposedly help aid conception...haha that's hilarious though.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 8:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• ...I'm going to have to google, just to see what the heck it is...
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• ..gee thanks. Now I don't have to google. That makes sense...learn something new every day.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I just ordered some, but I have been talking to a lot of moms who swear by it! It is a lube that helps sperm reach their goal instead of hinder it. It creates the "prime environment". I got the one in the tube instead of the 6 applications or whatever. I figured this way I could use a little or as much as I want without having to worry about using it all.
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 8:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Yea, I saw that one, too. I just didn't realize it was supposed to be used intravaginally, I thought you could use it like regular lube...lol
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 8:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I just bought myself some to try this month of baby dancing! if it works I'll let ya'all know. I'm hoping it does and from what I've read people swear buy it.
    kaidensmommy1

Answer by kaidensmommy1 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• The prefilled applicators were the only thing available when I bought it. They have more than you probably need in each one, and you can't save them for another time after you open them. So, if they now offer a tube and applicators you can fill yourself I would suggest trying that so you won't have to waste as much (that stuff isn't cheap!).
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:31 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• I ordered some... then before I got it in, I got my BFP!! So I didn't even need it...lol!!!!
    I'm pregnant!!!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 7:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009