Throwing a baby shower....

I'm throwing a baby shower for my cousin & I am having a hard time trying to do prizes for the games.
I know eqt says for the prizes to be given back to the mom to be however I want the guest to have something to keep... so one idea I had was to get a 3 pack of bottles and fill them with like Dove chocolate so that the guest could keep the chocolate & give the bottles to mom to be.

We're only playing 3 games:

Baby Scramble
Name that Nursery Rhyme
Never say Baby

So I need two more prizes! HELP PLEASE!

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I never heard you have to give back the prizes! I would just go to Bath & Body works and get body creams. Let the winners keep them. They go on sale all the time.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• picture frames,vase,perfume bottle for the game prizes is what we did at mine.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• I'd get a box of very AMAZING quality individual wrapped chocolates and each winner gets a few.

I wasn't aware of gifts either.... just a round of applause!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• Scented candles are always good.You can make them nice votives (like wood wick).
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:26 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• Great Advice...

I was always told & read that the prizes were baby themed & supposed to be given back to the mom. At least that's how we do it here!?!?!?!!
    rebel07

Comment by rebel07 (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• Gift cards
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2012

• How do they store their chocolates after dumping them out of the bottles> I don't think there is anything that says you have to give favors, nor that they should be given to the mother. Do it your way! At the last baby shower, we went to, there was a favor table and when I won, my son went up and chose me some homemade blueberry strawberry jam! YUM!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:05 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• Hmm. Makes no sense to me. Let them keep the gifts. Look in the clearance racks.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:56 AM on Aug. 15, 2012