Big day!

Is tomorrow! but I am not sure how long I will have to stay in the hospital. anyone know? i am having a c section.

tawnbond

Asked by tawnbond at 8:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All hospitals are different but with mine you have to stay for at least 3 days. And they won't let you go until you have a bowel movement either. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• Best wishes for you and your new baby!

Answer by Bmat at 8:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• congrats! with my hospital they wanted me to stay 4 days but because i pouted and begged and pleaded the doc signed me out a day early! lol i couldnt stand being stuck in that hospital room away from my older kids and if one more nurse woke me up in the middleof the night to give me a SLEEPING pill i was gonna scream! lol- its like duh! i was asleep till u woke me up! lol but yeah every hospital is different but again congrats and good luck! by the way- is it a boy or girl and wuts the name?
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Congrats! I was only in the hospital for two days with c section. But I had a big health girl. Good luck take care.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• lovely- its a girl and her name is Brynlee ilo. Thanks for the wishes!!!!
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 9:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2009