How much weight can you lose taking the hcg diet for some days?

please give answer.

RaynaKrahn

Asked by RaynaKrahn at 8:56 AM on Aug. 15, 2012 in Health

• idk..a friend of mine on FB keeps posting about losing 10lbs in 10days on hcg. *shrugs*
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:00 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• PLEASE do not do HCG...bad bad bad

ANYONE who eats 500 calories a day will lose some weight- but it is seriously unhealthy. Have you looked up the side effects of HCG? they are not pretty. And you will most likely gain it all back when you stop doing it-because after starving yourself- your body will hang onto every single calorie...

I have a friend who was determined to lose like 10 or 15 lbs and was super excited to do this- she got the shots from her doctor- and the first couple of days were fine-but then she started feeling really sick...so much so that jsut over a week into it she stopped.

just eat better- count calories drink water and work out- that's what I'm doing and I'm down 25 lbs so far

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:00 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• The drops won't help you lose anything, but the starving yourself part will work quickly... Then you'll gain it back even quicker once you start eating right again...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:03 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• *also- there is no regulation on the drops- so you don't even know what is IN them for sure...IF you decide to do this, get the shots from a doctor
    that way he can monitor your health as well
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:05 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• Going on a diet for a few days doesn't work! Sure, you imbalance your body enough to loose weight quickly, but once you end it, all those pounds will come back with reinforcements. If you want to loose weight in a healthy, permanent way you beds to change your lifestyle and diet in a permanent way. That's the only way to do it. Fad diets, deprivation diets, sticking chemicals in your body, that's not only unhealthy, it's useless.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 9:41 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• Yes you can lose your weight taking the hcg diet. It is helpful. It depends on your weight. If you only have a few pounds to lose, like 10-15, then it'll take longer to lose that amount than if you have over 20 pounds to lose. With the HCG drops, I'm guessing you could lose 7 pounds easy. More if you're really strict while on the VLCD. Remember you only eat 500 calories a day, no sugar (nor fake sugars like splenda), 200 grams of meat total, 2 fruits, and 1 bread thing. If you want to lose the weight faster, you may want to cut out the bread stick and 1 of the fruits. Honestly, I started these drops bought from prohcgdiet.com 4 days ago (2 days of Phase 1, and now I'm on my second day of Phase 2). You will get more information in here about how can hcg diet help you for weight lose.

JuliannaAldaz

Answer by JuliannaAldaz at 2:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2012