anybody out there ever hear of the ericsson method & know of anyplace that actually does it?

mom of 4 boys is desperately wanting a baby girl would like to know if anybody knows of a clinic that does the ericsson method that will help you choose your babies sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did lots of looking into gender choosing.

I wouldn't suggest paying money for something like going to a special clinic though.

have sex 1-2 days BEFORE you ovulate, not after. the sperm that make girls swim slower but live longer, the sperm for boys swim faster but die sooner. so if you have sex before you ovulate, the girly sperm will make it to the egg in time for it to implant and the boy sperm won't have survived long enough to make it to the egg.
    Anonymous

• Eek, no. That's a scary thought. Slippery slope if you ask me.
    Anonymous

• you can try the shettles method, it's a natural way to try and choose the gender. As for actually trying to seperate girl and boy sperm in a lab... I don't know and don't recommend it.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• celticreverie - is that the name of the method I posted? I know I researched it but don't remember names or anything...
    Anonymous

• shettles isn't done in a clinic... it's all about having sex at certain times etc.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• http://www.ovulation-calculator.com/shettlesmethod.htm
    celticreverie

• celticreverie :) do you read previous responses? LOL I am the person that posted about having sex before ovulation for a girl and explained the sperm thing...
    Anonymous

• sorry, I thought you were the original anon when you asked that. it's hard to keep you all strait lol :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• no problem LOL :)

shhh! I answer anon questions with anon just to confuse people! ;o)
    Anonymous

• haha it works :P
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2009