Down There Hair....

I'n not quite sure what to do with it... I shave regularly but want to try something else(because it's prickly). I'm a little afraid of getting waxed...any advice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i felt the same way as you did...i was afraid to wax...but it is great!

the first couple times it hurts but you will be really happy with the end results its less hassle and looks way better than shaving:)

Tannarae

Answer by Tannarae at 10:07 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Try using a shave cream made for "down there" it helps to soften the hair and it keeps you from getting the red bumps. I know of a great one PM if you want to info.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 8:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• cornrows?
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• lol!
    Anonymous

• Flymom, hahaha. That sounds more painful than waxing!

As for the question, Nair is good, but check on your leg or somewhere for sensitivity and be sure not to get it directly on the goodies. My husband made that mistake once on himself and it wasn't pretty...
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• try a different shaving creme or mens razors...they usually work better. If you are brave,try waxing
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:40 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• There is a specific product for shaving there that makes a HUGE difference. There is also an after-shave available. There is also a specific method for doing it. I promise this will elimate the nasty red bumbs!! Please pm me if you want more info.
    redhddiva

Answer by redhddiva at 4:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Coochy products - especially the after spray. Amazing. :)
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:47 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Right after you shave, when you get out of the shower apply underarm deodorant to the shaved area. My daughter says it really works... I don't shave - just trim a little off the top.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2009