Do you think the more exspensive detergents like Tide and Gain work better than Pures?

Asked by Beeyatch80 at 10:54 AM on Aug. 15, 2012 in Home & Garden

• Pures???

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:55 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• nope, we buy ours at sams its called ECO and we love it

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:55 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• I've never had any detergent work as well as Tide, but I haven't tried but like 3.

Answer by missanc at 10:57 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• Before I had a front loader,, I thought Tide was the best, but for some reason I don't like the HE version of either,, Purex makes our skin itch,, we have good results with ERA, and buy it in bulk.

Answer by kimigogo at 10:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• No but I have bought the expensive one and a cheaper brand and mix the two using less of the expensive one. I have done this to make the one costing more last longer. Now I just use the cheaper brand and add washing soda and borax.

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• i'd rather have tide or gain but sometimes i have to buy the cheap stuff, right now i'm using fab lol

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• No, but I buy Tide Pods for convenience. When I find other laundry detergent in gel pacs I'll probably switch to something cheaper.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:01 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• I can't use Tide, for some reason it made me itch terribly. I also use the Eco brand from Sam's!

Answer by m-avi at 11:05 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• The water here is very hard and Purex is one of those brands that make my son itchy. We used to use it all the time without problems when we lived north.

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:06 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• I will only use gain or tide. I just think the cheaper ones don't lean as well nor makes your laundry smell good

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:07 AM on Aug. 15, 2012