my 2 1/2 year old wont sleep through the night help

My 2 1/2 year old has been sleeping through the night since she was three months old then she turned two and now she wakes up two three times a night i wanna put my 7 month old in the crib in the same room but i cant if she wakes up more than he does. What can i do to get her to sleep through the night?

shames85

Asked by shames85 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• maybe make sure she is good and worn out before bed. If we have had a long and busy day my son tends to sleep better. And also if she is taking a nap make sure it is not to long. Good luck!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Molars? Does she have her 2nd set of molars? That did it for mine. She was never a good sleeper but it got worse when those pesky teeth were on the move.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• My son does that when he is going through a growth spurt or getting ready to go through one. I make sure that I give him something to eat before he goes to bed. It works like a charm.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:14 AM on Feb. 5, 2009