Superbowl porn...

Did anyone in Arizona watch the superbowl? Did you see the porn during it? It was about 15 seconds, but showed full on male ding-ding!!

Buffie95

Asked by Buffie95 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• what??? omg thats crazy
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 9:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• wow lol
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 9:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I just heard about that on the news. Ding-dong, that's funny.
    cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 9:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i saw it on youtube
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Haha, I just looked it up on youtube. The clip was censored, but the music it had going was hysterical. It was just a fully clothed chick pulling his package out of the guy's pants. I would have been seriously mad if I was watching it with my family, but I must say it could have been worse. I guess in a way it was no worse than the Janet Jackson incident, the gender roles were just reversed. That is probably more the message the prankster was trying to point out rather than putting actual hardcore porn on tv.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• someone had to top the Justin/Janet thing from a few years back. I think it was done on purpose but Comcrap said it was a bledover.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:21 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• That's so crazy! If I was watching with just my SO we probably would've laughed but If my kids were watching I would've been pretty upset.
    Anonymous

• I saw the edited version on the news and I laughed my head off because of the irony. I am so sure all the meathead, manly-man football dudes really enjoyed the closeup of the dong instead of some female nudity.
    Anonymous

• LOL that is funny that was probably the best part of the Super Bowl!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:57 PM on Feb. 5, 2009