Smokey the Bear ad?

Who has seen it? did it freak you out a bit? LOL, I'm ALL for Forest safety and have always LOVED Smokey the Bear, heck my mom works for the Forest Service now so we get Smokey the Bear stuff from her all the time. But that ad just sort of pops out at you and took me by surprise. I'm glad to see they have a "new" look for him though and he's using new technology to get the word across, or maybe he has been for awhile and I just never saw it before? Or maybe all you ladies with ad-blocker have no idea what I'm talking about and think I'm going crazy and seeing things? ;-)

Hope you're all having a good morning!

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 11:37 AM on Aug. 15, 2012 in About CafeMom

• No fair! I want to see the Smokey the Bear ad! All I have is the damn Lunchables with Smoothie ad. (if they truly pay attention to my internet habits, they would know I will never buy that crap...no matter how much they advertise it. LOL)
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• I haven't seen it.. but i see the signs where i live.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:58 AM on Aug. 15, 2012

• There's a new Smokey the Bear? Haven't seen him/it. Maybe I can see him if I google.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:14 PM on Aug. 15, 2012

• No, but I have Ad Blocker.... LOVE IT!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:47 PM on Aug. 15, 2012

• Sorry no I haven't
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2012

• No have not seen him yet.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 17, 2012

• I haven't seen it..
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:59 AM on Aug. 17, 2012