ky yours and mine

just wondering if any of you moms have tried it, and how did it work? because I bought it for my hubby for valentines, and even though the box sounded great, i still want an outside opinion. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• well im not sure about other mommas , but when me and hubby used it not only was sex intense but the orgasms were beyond believe ; of not just use the girls on both of you two . thats even more intense , but dont use too much because it will ruin everything lol
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• i didn't like it

Answer by admckenzie at 9:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Ummmm it was like putting bengay on my privates.
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• We tried it, it was terrible. I didn't get any extra feeling from it, except stickiness. I have heard nothing but bad about it, including some experiencing painful burning.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• goodI used it and liked it with my ex. You just have to use very little if you use too much then it gets very uncomfortable.

Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 5, 2009