what are your valentine's day plans?

I bought some warming lubricant, and a teddy from victorias secrets and im making candle lit dinner, and after dinner, a warm bubble bath together, then putting the lub to work. grandmas already set to pick the kids up before daddy gets home, just wondering what your plans are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Holidays

• I took off work early, and hubby has overtime, and by the time he comes home, the baby will be asleep. I'm going to have rose petals going up the stairs and on the bed. I'm going to be wearing lingerie of course, and I have a pole at home, and I'm probably going to use it, lol, along with the strawberries and chocolate desert i'm going to make.
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• it just so happens our family vacation we have planned falls on V-day!!! So we will be ay Disney World!! and my mom is going so she will watch the kids while my hubby and i go out to the adult part of Dworld! SOOO EXCITED!!!
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• rascal Flatts concert- but without my SO- he doesn't like country music! so prob take my BFF even though she's think people will think we are lesbians out of v-day! lolit's ok with me- she's adorable!!!
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 7:52 AM on Feb. 5, 2009

• Huh I don't know, my GF is surprising me, but I know we're going into Seattle...any gift ideas, ladies? My girl dresses like a guy, so no girl gifts would do...
    FireFae411

Answer by FireFae411 at 3:22 AM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Sounds really nice,

We don't celebrate v-day, or a lot of normal holidays for that matter.

I do hope you enjoy yourself though.
    Anonymous

• We don't celebrate days like this b/c it's just a day for greeting card companies to make money. I feel we "give" all year long, spend time together the way we want whenever we want, and one designated day won't change that. Besides, it's so commercial that to go out for dinner is ridiculous! I don't fancy having to sit and wait at a restaurant for hours before being seated. I hate crowds and would much rather we throw a steak on the grill and have a nice dinner at home by candle light or something if we were to celebrate.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 8:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I'm having my baby shower that day. My SO will be out of state working, so its not like we can plan for a night together...lol...not til May anyway...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Wow we've nothing that sexy planned! DH will be coming home from night shift and sleeping all day for that night's shift.
    We are having a friends son over for valentines brunch. We plan to have heart pancakes and sausages. Then some valentins fun. Thinking of doing a valentine heart search.
    Who knows maybe I"ll disrupt DH for some alone time!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2009