I need help identifying a pacifier!!!

I have a picture of it on my profile. I have looked in every store in my area I can think that I would have bought it and I cant find them. He lost his last 1 and is a terror ever since. I have looked on websites of popular brands and even checked recalled pacifiers. Any help would be very appreciated. He will not take any other pacifiers, I have tried. It is an orthodontic pacifier made of latex and there is rubber around the edge. Please and thank you!

AngelzMom124

Asked by AngelzMom124 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• It is the Playtex Binky Most LIke Mom. Thank you Google Images! You can probably search the internet and buy some online for him. They sell them on. www.nextag.com.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• I only see 3 pics on your page and none have pacifiers in them.
    Anonymous

• I don't see any pics with a pacifier on your homepage. Just a cute little Munchkin!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• My sister had the same problem. She ended up searching online, do you have the brand?
    She ended up ordering like 3 for $10 I believe. She needed the kind that they gave her in the hospital for the baby.
    If you can get a brand name, I could help you search online.
    Try googling it, when I did, it came up with a lot of brands, maybe you will be able to recognize the picture of it.
    Best of luck!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2009