3 year well checkup tomorrow but hasn't had a checkup since 19 months...?

I am new to this site so forgive me if I am in the wrong spot. My son hasn't had a well-check-up since 19 months (he will be turning 3 in March) but I have kept him current on his immunizations (free through the county) and have tracked his heighth/weight. My question is, what milestones should 3 year olds have reached(example: how many words spoken, sleeping in own bed, potty training, knowing colors/numbers/alphabet or do I just need to let the doctor ask the questions?

His appointment is tomorrow so I am taking ALL of his 'diary so-to-speak' (his firsts and his current progress) and plus all of doctor and shot records.

gerbetri

Asked by gerbetri at 9:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Kids' Health

• I would ask the doc, but more than likely, the doc is gonna ask you all these things and then make an assessment. All children are different, but I'msure there are certain milestones they are supposed to hit at certain ages. I just googled 3 year old development...and this site hits on things 2 year olds should be doing.

http://www.allthedaze.com/pdevelopment.html

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2009