Anyone else? adult content

So ready for labor! FYI almost 38 weeks 2.5cm dilated. NEVER went into natural labor before previous babies (2) were induced.

ANYWAYS as I said this whole going into labor naturally thing is SO new to me. Like I've said...so far I've dilated. I've lost my plug and still having some bloody show....I was having some major pressure & having contractions yesterday but nothing today!

I spent all LAST week nesting, my house has never been so clean & everything is prepared for lil phil. but for some reason today I feel EXHAUSTED. No physical pain but just feel like I can't get my ass off the couch! Even to pee! *Thankful my mother was here to help with the other kids!*

What was your experience going into natural labor?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 6:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I had two c-sections, so I didn't really have any.. but good luck to you!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• 1st my water was leaking i felt like i had to pee every time i went only a drop( after eating spaghetti with tons of basil and oregano) 2nd was eating same spaghetti with tons of basil and oregano and started having it will probly happen with this one as well ( 30w 4d)
    nickjaykob

Answer by nickjaykob at 7:21 PM on Aug. 20, 2012