You can pick someone to change lives with for 1 week, who would it be and would it be for them to see your life better or for you to experience theirs?

adnilm

Asked by adnilm at 7:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I'd like to change lives with someone who lives in Hawaii for a week...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• I'd have to say Brad Pitt

I want to know what it's like to have so much money and done so much in your life that you grow a nasty beard "out of shear boredom"!

He could live in my shoes and just adopt dogs instead of kid after kid, and maybe actually take care of the kids on your own with no breaks for exotic trips or work. LOL
    Beeyatch80

Answer by Beeyatch80 at 1:21 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• Hmmmm I guess someone I admire for their intelligence or some kind of skill.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• I'd like to swap with a stay at home homeschooling mom, a conservative-ish one with no tv in the home. I'd wanna see if I could hack the lifestyle
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2012