Could I be pregant?

on nov. 26 i started spotting it was light and just enough to stain my underwear and it was off and on it wasn't ever day that happened until dec.18th i went to the doctor to make sure i didn't have a infection and the doctor said that i was ok...but he doesn't know if that was my period of if it was me ovulating.. i haven't has any period or spotting since then... I'm a week late from when i should have my period i took a test when i was 3 days late and it was neg...could i be pregant?

well to let you know what previously has happened on nov. 2 i had a miscarriage i was 5 weeks and 5 days it just stopped developing... (no d&c)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• try taking another test or going back to the doctor
    Anonymous

• i would say go back to the doctor. you could be pregnant, but hte miscarriage also could have messed up something. definitely go get checked out
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• It can take your body a little while to get back on track after a miscarriage. If I were you, I would take a test once a week until I either got a positive or my period showed up. You have no way of knowing when you will start ovulating again after a loss and you could get pregnant before your period returns.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2009