Were you cheated on?

and lied to about it even though you had evidence? Please post the lies you were told I have suspicions on hubby but he keeps saying it's not him...so either he's lying or the universe really is giving him the middle finger...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Aug. 16, 2012 in Military

• I wasn't cheated on but lied to a few times. Technology is great, he opulent deny anything after his stupid friends posted all the evidence I needed on fb lmao
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:50 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• So many lies I lost count;
    The obvious hickies on his neck were from work. He had stretched his arm under a piece of equipment and the equipment pinched his neck in numerous places which caused the bruising not hickies.
    The woman who appeared at our door one afternoon returning his tshirt was the bartender who must have found it hanging on the bathroom door where he had hung it up because the bar was hot that night so he took it off so he would just have his outer shirt on and be much cooler.
    The women who approached him in the stores were high school friends. The fact that he went to high school in Ohio and we were living in Utah didn't seem to be an issue for him.
    These are just an example there are endless more all as unbelievable as these.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:23 AM on Aug. 16, 2012

• Okay so im asking this because I'm not sure I on one hand have DAMNING evidence he was least looking to do something. BUT his still says it's not him. The first time I found a sexsearch.com account and AshleyMadison. Now he was deployed at this time so I did him the favor of deleting his spam mail and just happened to see these. Info on it was that he was looking for NSA sex and his age sex and location. About the time these sights were started we had been hacked, we both play WoW and that game is hacked all the time from gold farmers. I was all yeah right fucking hackers only want money not to ruin your life. So I prayed about it and asked god to give me an obvious sign. The next day my sis is on facebook and says she cheated on her hubby with some guy in AZ, she lives in TX. then she logges so Icall her to ask wtf. She nevr had that convo with me she could not log onto her FB her email nothing she had been hacked.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• So I took it as a sign, plus I have all his pw why would he do stuff and set it up to accounts I have the pw to? So I find craiglist hookers messages he replied to and they had replied back, again he says it wasn't him. He's military and if you leave your email open (you're not supposed to) the guys mess with you so he says this was prolly them trying to be funny...not funny... I have a time believing that one but I love him and have already told him if you want out of this marriage you're free to go I wont keep you here if you don't want to be. He has since gotten new emails. Then one day I'm messing on his phone and come across in app he has that puts all his email together. Brand new email that was only signed up but never fully signed up for some dating site. He had been letting the guys at work use his phone and he says they musta done this to mess with him again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2012

• Now me talking to a gf he hubby was on his car racing game he's military as well, of course he overheard. He confirmed that there are guys in the service who do stuff like that because they think marriage is a joke. So right now I'm all sorts of confused btw this happened over like a 2 year span...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2012