ready for her to be here

im 37 weeks

and i really want to have my little girl

i know she is not ready so im just waiting

but im stuck at home all the time cuz my family wont let me do anyting at all

any advice on wut i could do to pass time???
that dont cost any money and i dont have to buy anything to do it

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Count the annoying pregnancy questions that people ask you and make up snappy answers.
    "Are you STILL pregnant??" "No, this is a meatball grinder, my baby ran to the 7 11 for a pack of smokes."

and so on.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Watch a movie,read a good book,knit.
    I'm in the same boat as you.
    Where everyday seems longer than the next.
    I can't rest good either since the baby sits more towards my back.
    Just talk on the phone or surf the net,has become my favorite past time.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Clean! My house was spotless by the time I finally got to go to the hospital. Good Luck. TAke care and I hope when the baby is ready you have a great delivery.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Do things you won't be able to do in a couple of weeks! Like eat, shower, and clean! Enjoy this time, once she gets here you will probably wish she was back in!!!! HA! It was a joke!
    Anonymous

• heee hee Im with Tris 09.... clean clean clean and clean some more. Im learning there is always something that can be cleaned and that laundry never ends- and it seems like this pregnancy wont either Im only 35 weeks tho :(. Luckily I do have a rambunctious toddler to keep me distracted- if you are thast bored Id be more than happy to fed ex her to you for a few days LOL ;D dont want her here tooooo fast cuz a few weeks after she is here youll be wanting to put her back in!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• Start or finish that scrap book for when the new baby arrives
    clean you house spotless. Just try not to rearrage furniture like I did, I felt horrible the next day
    read a good book, you wont have much time after the baby comes
    enjoy the last few weeks of being able to sleep cuz you wont be sleeping for a few months after the baby is born
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 10:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2009

• OOH something else thats fun, get her a journal and start writing in it! Put in her ultrasound pics and tell her how the pregnancy has been etc. For her to read when she is older!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 5, 2009